My phone keeps popping up with a notification staring USB power supply. When I click it....if I can click it soon enough, before the option goes away to switch my power supply. I have selected every option available and selected always. I think I am supposed to have it set to charge to USB port? I don't know how to fix this problem. I have Verizon and was on the phone with them for over an hour. I did a factory reset, I deleted recent apps I have downloaded and I took the battery out hoping it would correct this issue. This started last night after I unplugged my phone from my charger. My charger is plugged into my regular wall outlet. I do have a new computer, however I have not used it yet. I have not plugged it into any USB ports at all. The only way I have ever charged my phone is through my charger and plugged into my wall outlet. I am so frustrated with this. I have a LG G5 phone and have had this phone since Aug. 2016. I want to correct this issue, I guess my only other option would be to see if I can exchange or return my phone to the manufacturer for a new or replacement phone. The weird thing about this irritating notification is that it will keep popping up for 5 minutes or so and then stops doing this for about 10-30 minutes. I would appreciate any information or solutions anyone can offer! Thank you for any and all responses to this issue!
    01-13-2017 11:04 PM
    I am having the same problem. Does anyone know how to stop this?
    02-21-2017 07:35 PM
    Have never seen this but perhaps the phone's charging port has been damaged so it "thinks" there's a usb connection. Might want to check if there's any crud in the port or any visible shorts. Its delicate so be careful, and don't use anything metal to probe around in there.
    02-21-2017 08:14 PM