Hi,
    I m currently using zenfone 2. A month ago, accidently I dropped my phone into water and it couldnot stop vibrating. I immediately opened the phone, got all the connections removed and kept the phone in rice bag for 2 days. Then I went to asus centre, the mechanic changed sim tray and vibrator chip, the phone startes working fine. But my camera coudnt work. Whenever I open camera application, it says couldnot connect to camera.

It' s been more than a month, phone is working fine, just display has a little problem with colors. Should I reset my device? Will the camera application work? Or there is any possibilty that phone can have more problems after reset?
    01-14-2017 01:00 AM
    Whatever you do, bear in mind that water damage tends to be progressive. It would really need diagnosis by a repairer to find out why your camera is not working, but that would cost money which may not be worth spending. Make sure that everything is backed up while the phone is still working.
    Tim1954 likes this.
    01-14-2017 05:59 AM
    Likely your camera hardware is damaged. Resetting the phone won't fix this problem.
    01-18-2017 11:51 PM