Trying To Buy a Tablet

A

AC Question

Hello.

I am looking into buying a tablet. It doesn't necessarily have to be on amazon but that would be nice. I have a $50 amazon gift card and I was looking into buying a tablet for that much or around that price.

I had been looking at the 2012 nexus 7 but I thought I would come here first to see what would be the best bang for my buck.

My main reason for wanting this is because I have an OBDII bluetooth scanner that is only useable with an android device. SO basically it needs to have wifi and bluetooth.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I would avoid the 2012 Nexus 7. There were well-documented issues with the storage or storage controller in that device. Look at the 2013 if the Nexus 7 is what you have your heart set on but personally I'd be looking at something newer.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You'll have trouble finding a good tablet under $50. Avoid the no-name or off-brand tablets like the plague -- they're unreliable and not worth it. Two decent companies to look for are Acer and ASUS, which have some 7 or 8 inch tablets that go for around $70-90.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance