My phone oppen apps by itself

A

AC Question

I have a galxy j700 .. later i found that my phone oppen apps by itself .. like i found it oppened google and search old key word i used before . Or making randome search .. also my watsapp message are oppened .. i install antivirus and antispy but it tell me thers is no malware .. so did anyone experienced same problen cid tell me what to do.. thanx in advance

Nanosh

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Any screen protectors on? Those can sometimes cause phantom touches if they're not installed correctly. Also, see if the problem persists in Safe Mode, which can tell you if the problem is due to a 3rd party app or not: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-30290
Thank you for replying me .. i appreciate your help .. but i don't have any screen protector but before this issue appear i had an issue concerning the battery charge and i went to sumsung they had fixed it by changing somthing inside the phone. I think its called board. Im not sure,, but the problem started from this point..

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In that case, take a video of this behavior while it's happening, and then contact Samsung to let them know that their repair seems to have caused a new problem.