iTunes, iSyncr, and playback errors

A

AC Question

I have been using the iPhone and iTunes since the 3G. My wife is still using iPhone / iTunes so I am not ready to leave this service. I have switched to the Pixel, which I love. My only complaint and struggle I have had with previous and current Android dabbling is music. I use iSyncr to transfer music to the Pixel because I have lots of playlist setup in iTunes. I am aware of the older AAC protected files associate with iTunes. I still need to address that. These have been isolated and are not a issue in this post. I have used DoubleTwist, Rocket Player. PowerAmp, Google Play, and a few others. My issues are constant playback errors. The songs are there, the album artwork is there, everything looks legit but a decent amount of my music will not play. Short of converting my entire iTunes library to Mp3's I really don't know what to do. I read online that Android will play AAC, so I am not sure a Mp3 will fix my issue. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I tried a Samsung Galaxy S4 for a short stint and this issue is why I returned to Apple. This has always been my major frustration with Android........... or Apple? maybe? That's another debate, just music for now. I really like this Pixel and want to get this hammered out.