Does anyone have any info how to manually root a LG G Vista 2? I know the rooting tools do not work with this model. I know in the past, I have manually rooted a phone with a combination of utilities but can't seem to find any information do that anymore...everything has gone to tool kits that are supposed to unlock "any phone", except of course to a common phone that many people use.

The phone was locked to AT&T and subsequently unlocked and moved to MetroPCS...I just would like to remove the bloatware and take advantage of other things rooting allows you to do with a phone that I own outright with no obligation to anyone for it.

PLEASE do not refer me to any of the one-click tools as I have tried about 10 different ones and none of them work for this model of phone...again, it's a LG G Vista 2, LG-H740 Model. Thanks in advance for any practical and successful information anyone can provide.
    01-17-2017 11:53 AM
    Yes that would be great to root it; I have this phone as well and I've been waiting forever for the root method. It's slow and it makes me want to pull my hair out when I use Snapchat.
    02-16-2017 08:38 AM