I took out my sim card and re-inserted it and now I can't make calls. The center part did come out and only the edges were left out but I put it together and it is smooth again. Then I tried re-inserting for 3-4 times and no service. Is it damaged?

If so, is it my fault that they make sim cards so fragile? Do I have to pay for another sim card tomorrow at the store?
    01-18-2017 02:11 AM
    Sim cards aren't fragile. I can fling mine across the room without it breaking! I just did... well, it's a spare one!

Can't really understand this...
    The center part did come out and only the edges were left out but I put it together and it is smooth again.
    What did you do to the card? Was it in pieces? Just contact the store and see what they say. If they deem you're responsible, they may charge you for a new card. No one here can even guess what the store will do.
    kct1975 and belodion like this.
    01-18-2017 02:31 AM
    I wonder whether it was a small SIM in an adaptor to fit a slot accepting a larger size. If so, removing the SIM-plus-adaptor can sometimes damage the sprung contacts inside the slot, which may be the explanation. Expensive adaptors lock the SIM in place, whereas cheap ones don't, making them risky in that respect.
    01-18-2017 05:27 AM