Help. Transfer audio files from one audio app to another

A

AC Question

Ok I am going through a divorce cause THE SOB hit me again. Enough my son story. Lol. I am needing to know how to transfer recordings from my SMART RECORDER app.. (which I love) to VOICE RECORDER app. I think VA app. Comes with phone. But I'm trying to transcribe my audio too text or printed out. Can anyone help me please or do you know am alternate way to do this. I need for my attorney. I'd rather print it opposed to having him listen to 84 hours of an ***. Thank you 😆

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which device do you have? The ability to transfer these recordings depends on if the older app creates standard mp3 or wav files, or if it creates a proprietary format, and if the newer app can read standard files or if it requires its own proprietary format.

First, use a file manager app (if the phone doesn't come with one, try Total Commander or Solid Explorer) and look for the voice recordings. They might be in the Media directory, or they might be in a specific directory for that app's data. It's also possible that the files are saved in a protected system directory, in which case you wouldn't be able to access them with a file manager.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma