How do I stop my voice text from repeating everything twice?

A

AC Question

Every time I voice text, my phone repeats the sentence or paragraph twice. Anyway to avoid this annoyance?

Kimmy N

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Re: How can I fix the "com.android.systemui has stopped" error?

My girlfriend and I both have Galaxy S4. She started having this issue as well with home button giving that error and sending her to lock screen. She did everything websites suggested from factory resets (3 times), clearing cache, etc. and still has problem. I was having issue with my phone too specifically with the Gallery and Camera not working properly. My fix to that was reformatting my sd card. So now my Gallery and Camera work fine but damn it now all of a sudden I have this same issue too with this com.android.systemui pop up, exact same issue as my girlfriend. So of course now I have to figure this out because it's now my problem too. This just started happening today to both of us. Has anyone gotten to the bottom of this yet? I would hate to do what she did only to still have the issue.

I had this crop up this morning on my SG4. So far not a clue how to fix.

RastaRec

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site
Thank you very much. I thought it might be that, but also thought they would fix or issue new update. Guess not.
I am going to wait awhile before update again now that I know I can fix it.
Again, thanks a lot. I didn't realize how much I used function until I can use it.

Best,
Rec

Thanks. This worked. Glad to have phone back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beverly Coker

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site

I found out what caused it. Earlier today google pushed an update for their google quick search app ( https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...e.android.googlequicksearchbox&token=0uZnFtUj ), this update broke my home button.

So uninstall the app and you should be fine for now.

Omg, you're a GENIUS! Thank you sooo much!!! This fixed this same problem I was having...deeply appreciate this!!! You're an Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site

HerrNemo

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site

Julie E

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site

I went to google store and searched google quick search box. The only option that appeared that was installed on my phone just said "google" I had backed up my data, so I took a gamble and uninstalled. It didnt totally uninstall, it just removed the latest update. This fixed the issue for me, im.happy to report :) thank you!

jeremynguyenwhited

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site

Chimom2

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo