This may be a long story to explain but I'll try and be concise. I have a Moto X 2014 (XT1097) that ran cyanogenmod 12.1. I attempted to upgrade OTA but I didn't wipe my phone first, so I got into a bootloop which was my first issue. I somehow installed TWRP recovery and then I tried flashing different factory images and cyanogenmods. Unfortunately, none of these worked as I intended: every time it booted up (no bootloop now), it went through the setup but didn't have my wifi or network showing up. I have not been able to find my specific factory image online and now I don't think I can get into recovery because it shows "No command here." I am able to get into Fastboot Flash Mode but that's it. I would really like to solve this by any methods; my last option is going to someone. I'm not a super experienced Android person, but this has happened before so I may know a bit. Any help is appreciated and if you need any more information just ask and I'll try my best to answer.
    01-20-2017 08:24 PM
    Sorry guys for not making an account first and then posting. I've just flashed an image that showed my network but is now stuck on "Checking connection." I believe I can fix this issue if I could just find my factory image (XT1097)
    01-20-2017 08:42 PM
    I've actually fixed this issue and it's all because I wasn't flashing with mfastboot, just regular fastboot for the system.img. I believe that was the problem. Now I must re-root.
    01-20-2017 09:18 PM