Why is it that whenever i hold the home button, com.android.systemui has stopped working pops up

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

My phone a samsung galaxy s3 neo was working fine. Suddenly, one day an error popped up saying com.android.systemui has stopped working. so i googled some solutions i removed cache partition, i factory reset it and all. then i realized, everytime i hold the home button to stop apps from running in the background, the same error pops up. Everything works fine until I hold the home button.

LostinTex

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
"Uninstall Google update" to correct "com.android.systemui has stopped working" -- works!

Thanks. I didn't want to reset the phone to factory settings, and from what others were saying that might not have worked anyway. Uninstalling the Google update restored normal behavior. :)

Kevin McDermit

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Same problem over the weekend with my S4 mini. I found to uninstall update. Only option I found took me back to factory original. And that worked. Then phone automatically updated within half a day. And same problem again.
Is there a way to just go back last update? How do you stop it from updating again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34