I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. A couple of days ago after the last update of the Facebook App my TOP CONTACTS from the Chat List have suddenly disappeared, I mean now I can see only the 'More Friends" and now I can see only those who are online on the network and if I want to find a friend to chat with I got to scroll down and search him out from the list if he/she is online, or I have the option to open de Facebook Messenger and find him in the last conversations or to search his/her profile and message as this way. Now I`ve just checked my mother`s phone, and same thing, her Galaxy Note 2 experience exactly the same annoying issue, she can`t see anymore the TOP CONTACTS in the TOP of the Facebook chat list and this happened exactly the same after the last update.

Note: Here I mean the Facebook App, not the Facebook Messenger App.

About one month ago, a similar problem, after the newest update (at the time) my Favorite Contacts from the chat from the Facebook App (not Facebook Messenger) have disappeared, that was annoying too, I even wrote to Facebook about this issue but they never answered back.

So I would like to restore my TOP CONTACTS at least, but I would really be happy to be able to save my Favorite Contacts in the TOP.

Any ideas? Solutions?
    Thanks.
    01-21-2017 12:35 PM
    i I am also having the EXACT same problem I really have no idea what to do to fix it . It is very annoying, any help please ??
    01-21-2017 01:12 PM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. A couple of days ago after the last update of the Facebook App my TOP CONTACTS from the Chat List have suddenly disappeared, I mean now I can see only the 'More Friends" and now I can see only those who are online on the network and if I want to find a friend to chat with I got to scroll down and search him out from the list if he/she is online, or I have the option to open de Facebook Messenger and find him in the last conversations or to search his/her profile and message as this way. Now I`ve just checked my mother`s phone, and same thing, her Galaxy Note 2 experience exactly the same annoying issue, she can`t see anymore the TOP CONTACTS in the TOP of the Facebook chat list and this happened exactly the same after the last update.

Note: Here I mean the Facebook App, not the Facebook Messenger App.

About one month ago, a similar problem, after the newest update (at the time) my Favorite Contacts from the chat from the Facebook App (not Facebook Messenger) have disappeared, that was annoying too, I even wrote to Facebook about this issue but they never answered back.

So I would like to restore my TOP CONTACTS at least, but I would really be happy to be able to save my Favorite Contacts in the TOP.

Any ideas? Solutions?
    Thanks.

I'm having the same problem with my facebook app too after the recent facebook app update but don't know how to fix it either. I reported the bug to Facebook and to the dece but they are ignoring my report and it's at a submitted status. Has anyone else been able to fix this? I have a galaxy s7
    01-22-2017 11:25 AM
    01-23-2017 06:16 AM
    Same problem...s6 Active. Help center did answer me and said they cant help with "features". The temp fix I found is uninstall the new 107xxxxx version, download the last version 106.0.0.26.68 and install. It all comes back. Autoupdate with screw it up again so turn that off. Go to play store, click top left, then setting and turn off auto update apps....FIXED
    01-23-2017 05:32 PM
    Thank you Bigbucks1234, I already did that, but now it seems that it`s too late. I`ve searched for older facebook apps, but I had no trust in the sources I found (the phone even warned me that the app I wanted to install might charge me by a direct dial), so my choice was to stay on the updated facebook app. Please, tell me, which page was that from where you downloaded the older facebook version.
    01-24-2017 02:33 AM
    LOL! As I`ve alredy disabled AUTOUPDATES I`ve just been prompted by the phone that a NEW update of Facebook app has appeared a couple of minutes ago. I`ve updated of course, because i thought that maybe the newer version fixed that problem, and big surprize. Now I can`t see anyone in my friends list. It`s EMPTY. Seems they want to make us to use only the Facebook Messenger APP. I don`t know why yet.

Facebook Favorites and Top Contacts on Android Phone GONE-2017-01-24-08.38.08.jpg
    01-24-2017 02:43 AM
    UPDATE: They reapperead now.
    01-24-2017 02:46 AM
    It's all part of the app update. I highly suggest going to the Facebook app page in Google play and leave feedback to the developers that you miss this feature.
    01-24-2017 02:47 AM
    This site worked for me without issues....
    facebook.en.uptodown.com/android
    01-24-2017 06:51 AM
    Update : contacts are back after updating the recent update.
    Attached Thumbnails Facebook Favorites and Top Contacts on Android Phone GONE-tmp_22309-screenshot_20170124-073738-508679305.jpg  
    01-24-2017 07:34 AM
    Which version/update number are you saying that "Top contacts" is now working with?
    01-24-2017 10:55 AM
    So how to remove some one in Top Contacts session?
    02-23-2017 04:49 PM