My bookmarks have all disappeared, can I get them back?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung SGH-T399 with Android version 4.2.2.

I don't do anything too complicated on my phone; I talk to people, play games, and read on the internet. I read too much, probably, because I ended up with a vast collection of bookmarks from all over, organized into subsets of folders. It is not uncommon for me to have multiple windows open in my browser all the time. The only browser I have ever used is the default, so nothing is synced with Google or anything else. For whatever reason, when I went into my bookmarks earlier today I discovered that all of them have vanished. As far as I know my session was not interrupted, nor do I think the application crashed, but it is possible something may have happened while I was at work and my phone was in my locker.

Nothing like this has ever happened before. I have no idea why my bookmarks are gone or where they went. I did not, to my knowledge, do anything that would have deleted EVERY SINGLE BOOKMARK I had saved in one fell swoop. I'm freaking out because I really want them back and I can't find any answers anywhere. I already tried to recover the information by using a recovery program through USB debugging and got exactly nowhere. If this has happened to anyone else I would very much appreciate any pertinent advice you may have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz