Phonemypc has been down for at least 2 days now.

A

AC Question

Network error message and clients on the computer show connecting but never connect.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
According to a quick Google search, that app was pulled form the Play Store almost 8 months ago and based on a current search of the Play Store it has not returned. I have to wonder if maybe the service is being shut down.

Looks like the developer was Softwareforme.com (the take-down notice is still listed on that site), you could try contacting their support to see what's up. For the benefit of others, please join the site and post back what they say about it.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

efsigns

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
They pulled it June 5, 2014, but they still sell it on Amazon. Their site and support has become stagnant. I've been hoping they would keep the server up. Hopefully they are just having issues, and are slow to fix it. I can't find another app that works as well or does everything this one does. Anyone have any ideas for a replacement app?