Hey all,

This is a little but very problematic issue. I want to set up around 1000 pieces of Android devices using a WiDi / Smart View solution. The problem is that when the device has been connected to a unit, it automatically connect to again. Thats a huge problem, when I have maybe 10 available stations, but it just connect to recent unit it was paired with. For a brief second it displays all the receivers but then just automatically connect to the recent. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Regards, Musk
    01-26-2017 02:32 AM
    How to disable Auto Connect Smart View on Android

Here the alternative solution for this issue. Because Auto-Connect is very big advantage for all the technological usages. it is very annoying for every connections need to tap to connection.

Once you have connected the particular smart view device with your smartphone that it automatically saved the connection. Here after one by one connection also saved on your device.

If you have to connect only new device not the old device you just follow the simple steps below mentioned.

Disable Auto Connect Smart View

Go tho the Settings on your smartphone.
    Scroll down to select app or application manager.
    Find that which as Samsung Smart View app already you have installed.
    Tap to open and touch the clear data
    Tap also the Clear cache files.
    Now the Samsung Smart View app will be the installation stage. You can connect the recent device and auto connect with itself. This is not a primary solution but definitely it will help to you.

If you know any other various solving methods let us know on commands.
    01-26-2017 08:42 AM