New icon randomly appears

A

AC Question

I'm getting a new icon that randomly appears, I think it has something to do with screen mirroring, it's a screen with a wifi signal in the bottom left hand corner....I don't know where it's come from or how to get rid of it or where it is on my phone and I've looked everywhere. Can anyone help please..?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting a new icon that randomly appears, I think it has something to do with screen mirroring, it's a screen with a wifi signal in the bottom left hand corner....I don't know where it's come from or how to get rid of it or where it is on my phone and I've looked everywhere. Can anyone help please..?

Looks like it might be the screen mirroring icon.

S34n

Jan 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi thanks for the reply,
I also thought this, but I've looked everywhere and can't find anything that matches this, I don't have any apps and i'm left wondering who's screen am I mirroring too?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

S34n

Jan 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi gollfdriver97i believe you could be right, I looked it up and found where to turn it off, however on switching it off the icon didn't disappear, only when I turn off the phone and restart does the icon go away.
Also on doing some searching about, I don't have any cast things, and I also don't get any controls just the icon, it's so random I just can't figure this out at all, it's a mystery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power