When I playback videos that I have taken with my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (using the regular factory installed camera app), it freezes when I am trying to view the videos. When I go to the gallery to view pictures, it also has a VERY long delay. It takes several seconds to open the picture.

Photo Gallery LONG delay.
    For example: If I am in my gallery, (looking at small thumbnails of all of the photos) and I click on Photo #1 to make it larger to see it, I get a black screen for several seconds until it finally shows the picture. It is very random on which pictures it will show fine and which it will have a delay on. Example: if I am looking at Photo #1 then swipe to see Photo #2, it will come up right away, but then when I swipe to see Photo #3, I see the black screen for several seconds again and then sometimes it shows up, other times it just sits on that black screen until I get frustrated and back out of it.

Video Playback Freezing:
    This is one of the most frustrating things I have had to deal with in a phone. This phone is brand new, and since day 1 I have been dealing with this.
    Example: If I take a video of my son dancing to music, I will click on the video playback (from the gallery) and it will play a few seconds of it (until 00:02)and then the audio keeps going, but the picture part of the video is completely frozen (it reminds me of when you used to have to wait for a video to buffer....). If I go back to the beginning of the video and try again, it will play a few more seconds into it (play until 00:05) and then freeze again (still audio playing correctly but the picture part of the video is frozen). If I keep going back and starting from the beginning, it will slowly play more and more into the video, but honestly, it gives me a few more seconds each time and it is so annoying. I shouldn't have to deal with these issues on a brand new phone. I have my old Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that is an absolute trooper, and I have decided to use that again, instead of my brand new s7 Edge because of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have started it in Safe Mode (and get the same result). I do use an SD card (which is the same SD card I used on my Note 3, and never had any issues). Is there something else I can try?
    01-29-2017 01:42 PM
    I gave my s7 edge to my girlfriend and it's starting to have that problem. I was reading somewhere that it could be the write speed of the SD card. The speed might not be fast enough for 60 fps recording. My girlfriend has an SD card in it also which is some generic brand. I'm going to try my 64 GB from phy which has fast write speed. Will update you or update me if you find a solution.
    03-10-2017 02:03 PM