I had a Google Pixel for about a month and a half, and 5 days ago, the struggle began. I started having problems sending audios via whatsapp, or just trying to ask something to google. then I realize that when calling someone my earphone wasn't working, no sound was heard, but switching to speaker worked just fine.
    I panic, I couldn't believe that my phone of 700 dollars broke with no reason, so in among with several attempts to fix it, I rebooted my phone and it worked, everything was back to normal... for a few hours. Later I realized that in addition to all those flaws, the camera was failing too.
    I can't believe google sold us a phone like this, I was amazed with the pixel, but now I'm thinking going back to Apple.
    I had high expectactions for this phone, and it doesn't even work properly.
    and the most anoying thing is that NO WEBSITE, or REVIEWER is talking about this.
    This issue qualifies like the note exploding, the only difference is that the thing exploding here is our desire to buy another google phone
    01-30-2017 04:49 PM
    No website or reviewer ia talking about it because there is no such issue. Basically you were unlucky and got a defective unit. Not even Apple is defective unit free. That's why they have refurbished units, they repair the defective units. You just return it to the seller and get a replacement, whether you stick with Pixel or move back to Apple it's your choice.
    ManiacJoe likes this.
    01-30-2017 05:33 PM
    At least it isn't bending and the screen isn't pink. You just got unlucky dude, send it back.
    01-30-2017 05:36 PM
    You can't trust hardware with nonremoveable batteries
    03-20-2017 12:23 AM
    03-20-2017 04:33 AM