How can I fix my Google account syncing error (ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS) on my Lenovo A6010?

A

AC Question

I'm having syncing issues with my Google account. My Lenovo A6010 is running on Android Lollipop 5.1 and I have 3 Google accounts stored in it. I'm having this problem for a few days now and still I could not find the solution to fix it.

Every time I open the Google Play store app, it crashes. My Gmail won't sync my latest emails, the Youtube app seems to be on the loading screen for too long and all of my Google apps are not syncing. I've tried to remove all of my 3 Google accounts from my device but it crashes and failed to remove it. I've noticed that the Google Play service app keeps on crashing when I tried to open it. I even tried to add a new Google account but it just won't let me add.

I would appreciate it if someone leaves a solution that won't make me wipe all of my data off my phone. So far, I've restarted my phone and nothing changed. My Internet connection is fine and has nothing to do with the issue. I've never encountered this kind of problem before.

Thank you.