I have blocked a caller but call still goes to Voice Messaging?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I recommend contacting your service provider - if you explain to them that you need this individual to stop calling you, perhaps they could stop them from leaving voicemail messages, as well.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
If you've only blocked them in the phone, that seems to be accurate. If you've used carrier-level blocking (some have this feature but you're limited as to how many you can have them block) I imagine it shouldn't go to VM.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

cjsab504

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
I imagine it depends on what facility you're using to block callers. I use a program called NameID myself, and it has an option to either simply block a caller and completely ignore them, or automatically redirect the call to voicemail. Perhaps you have something similar?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I imagine it depends on what facility you're using to block callers. I use a program called NameID myself, and it has an option to either simply block a caller and completely ignore them, or automatically redirect the call to voicemail. Perhaps you have something similar?

Is this an app or something affiliated with your network provider?

cjsab504

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
I believe it's only for MetroPCS and T-Mobile customers. Came pre-installed on my phone. But I see similar apps on the Google store.

There's a $2 additional charge on my MetroPCS monthly bill to take full advantage of all the features. YMMV.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I believe it's only for MetroPCS and T-Mobile customers. Came pre-installed on my phone. But I see similar apps on the Google store.

There's a $2 additional charge on my MetroPCS monthly bill to take full advantage of all the features. YMMV.

Thank you for your response! Sounds like a good app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci