Can anyone explain to me something concerning wifi security?

Hanan9

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi .. i'm using internet through a huawei poratable wifi device .. i scaned my wifi internet by an application which name is hi security .. the application told me that the wifi is safe but it show me that there is two device connected to the wifi one of them was my samsung mobile and the second is a huawei router .. i don't know this huawi router .. im the owner of the wifi portable device and the only one connected .. is this mean that my wifi is haked by a router or what ? Can some explain to me .. thanx

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Let's start with the basic. Typically there can be at least 3 device in the average home which would allow the use of the Internet. One being the gateway or modem as connect to your computer either by lan-line of wireless device. Another could be the computer itself.. Most computers today are equiped with a wireless/wifi card. The last means of connecting could actually be your smart phone and without knowing what model phone you have, it would be unable to determine if your phone is in fact a hot spot or as you've said Huawi router. Which could nothing more than an error in identify the phone/hot spot and merely selected the closet proximity.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance