Hello!

I have less than a month with my tablet. One day, my detachable keyboard stop working!! (it is not a case keyboard, it is the one that comes with the tablet). I have done everything!!

I turned on/off the HDMI settings

I changed the owner user to the invited mode one

I reset the tablet

I restore to the fabric version

I put an USB keyboard and put the detachable keyboard and only the USB one worked

When I go to Settings, Language and input text, in the keyboard section only appears "USB android keyboard" instead of "RCA detachable keyboard".

I dont know what else I can do, please help me!! I dont have money for buying a new keyboard!

Sorry for my English, I speak spanish.
    02-04-2017 08:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What's the exact RCA tablet model, and how does the keyboard connect? Does it connect via the microUSB port, or does it have a special connector for the keyboard?

My guess, though, is that either the keyboard is faulty or the connector. Is the device still under warranty? Contact RCA and see if they can do anything for you. RCA Support | RCA | Made For Moments

When you have a chance, head over to the Intros forum and tell us something about yourself! http://forums.androidcentral.com/introductions/
    02-04-2017 08:15 PM