I am planning to buy a huge display phone. But from what I found so far, the good options are only xiami mi max, mi mix and honor note 8. Asus is too huge with fat bazels and lenovo is outdated. Sony's phablet aso has fat bazels.

Mi mix is too expensive to maintain. So I'm left with xiaomi mi max and honor note. Mi max is perfect fore me, except its not great screen quality and rather poor build quality. Honor note is just to huge, 0.5 inches longer than mi max, which makes it impossible to puti t in pocket. Moreover, it has this on-screen buttons that take a lot of space from the screen.

My question is - is there any other option that I havent thought about? Mi mix is excellent, but 700 euros and no ability to service and repair it is just too bad. If Xiaomi mi max had a better screen and better built quality, I would be ready to pay 500 for it.

So please, suggest me the models that I have missed. Im talking 6.4+ inch smartphones. Thank you
    02-06-2017 12:07 PM
    I believe those may be your only current options. Nothing else comes close to that size that I can think of.
    02-06-2017 12:23 PM