Hi there,

I have a Blu One Life X, the internal storage is 12Gb, I also added a 60GB card.
    I've been using the phone with no particular issues.
    Now I've reached a point where I only have 2.1Gb left on the internal card (and I try to keep as many apps on the external card as possible!)

I'm not installing new apps because the space left is not much, and most of the apps don't allow the transfer to the external card, and when they do, any new update brings them back to the internal card (so it's a lot of manual and annoying work each time).

In theory, I'm only left with the update process but I can't do that either. In fact, I've noticed that even just two or three updates and my phone starts yelling there's no more space left for any further operation (either update or install). Is it possible that there's no way around? This sounds really limiting, not even able to updated the installed apps (especially when it comes to security fixes) is nonsense.
    Any workaround?
    02-06-2017 02:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, there is no workaround, unless you want to root the phone and use an app like Link2SD or App Mgr III, which might be able to move more of an app over to the SD. This is one of the main reasons why it's important to get a phone with as much internal storage as you can comfortably afford, if installing many apps is a priority for you.
    02-06-2017 02:13 PM