Bear with me if I sound stupid. So, I bought this smartwatch on Amazon, 75 bucks, they said it was unlocked, I thought that meant it could work on any network. Come to find out, it only works on AT&T and I have Verizon. I have some questions. 1) I bought the watch because I wanted to be able to get phone call notifications with leaving my phone at home. I know If my phone is connected via wifi and the watch is connected via wifi there are no issues getting and receiving calls and messages. But it would be nice to get notifications all the time, even if I'm not able to connect the watch to wifi. Would I have to get a service through AT&T for that to happen?

2) If I had to get a service plan through AT&T to get phone calls and text notifications all the time to my watch does anyone know the cheapest way to do that? Do they have like a pay as you go type thing?

3) Is there any way to get this damn AT&T smartwatch to work on the verizon network? any way at all? If not, is there a way to get what I want out of this watch some alternative way, ?

Thanks in advance!
    02-07-2017 03:00 PM