How do I get rid of

JasperTrainers

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
How do i get rid of "unfortunately, (app) has stopped" prompt? When i click "ok" it pops up over and over again.. Is my phone infected with some kind of android virus? Need help and answes thank you

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! A lot of things can cause this kind of problem. Usually, it has to do with a glitch with the app, or perhaps a conflict with another app. Try going to Settings>Apps, select that app, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then see if the problem persists. Also see if the problem persists after a reboot, or perhaps after a cache partition wipe. For the latter, we'd need to know which device you have.

It's unlikely that it's a virus.

rsd3221991

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
I have this same problem on my android tablet. The 'Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped.' message keeps popping up over and over again. I keep hitting 'OK' and it goes away for a second and them pops back up. I also have a 'Privacy Policy & Advertising Terms' message about 'Airpush Inc.' that's popped up behind the Youtube message. I can't get into the settings to clear anything and I've tried turning it off and on again. Nothing is working. What should I do?

jojo_87

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I have this same problem on my android Lenovo A858. The 'Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped.' message keeps popping up over and over again. I keep hitting 'OK' and it goes away for a second and them pops back up. I can't get into the settings to clear anything and I've tried turning it off and on again. Nothing is working. What should I do?

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
I have this problem on my android phone. The 'Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped.' message keeps popping up over and over again. I keep hitting 'OK' and it goes away for a second and them pops back up. I can't get into the settings to clear anything and I've tried turning it off and on again. Nothing is working. What should I do?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad