Reinstall browser?

A

AC Question

I seem to have deleted my browser app on my LG phone. Can't find anything that will let me go the the app store and add a google web search app. Looked in settings, app list. Google app store is listed, but I don't know how to pull it up. I've clicked on URLs in emails, but the error message is that there's no application to perform the action.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I seem to have deleted my browser app on my LG phone. Can't find anything that will let me go the the app store and add a google web search app. Looked in settings, app list. Google app store is listed, but I don't know how to pull it up. I've clicked on URLs in emails, but the error message is that there's no application to perform the action.

Welcome to Android Central. Is your phone rooted? If not, have you looked in your app folder on your phone? If you can't find it there, you can go into your Settings and check your installed and uninstalled apps. If you just disabled it, you can re-enable it. If you uninstalled it, you should be able to reinstall it. If the phone is not rooted, you probably couldn't have uninstalled it, since it is most likely baked into the system.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000