I just got a new Samsung 32gb memory card for my Huawei P9 lite. Initially I was able to move all my media from the internal memory to the external memory unsuccessfully. However couple of days I got some new media on my internal that I wanted to move to my external. When I try moving the files through a file browser it says "File not found". When I tried moving it on my laptop (Windows 10) it says "There is a problem with the drive or it stoped working" Any help would be really appreciated.
    02-17-2017 09:58 AM
    At a quick read, it sounds like the memory card is damaged.
    Can your computer read it when the card is put into a card reader?
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-17-2017 06:02 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also, if the card can still be detected by the phone, install SD Insight to make sure the card isn't counterfeit.
    02-17-2017 06:08 PM
    At a quick read, it sounds like the memory card is damaged.
    Can your computer read it when the card is put into a card reader?
    For some reason my laptop won't pick up any sd card in the card reader however it does get picked up on other laptops.
    02-18-2017 05:51 AM
    Upon re-reading your original post, I realized that you're talking about a file on Internal Storage that doesn't seem to be recognized, so it doesn't sound like a problem with the microSD card. What kind of file is it on Internal Storage?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-18-2017 11:50 PM
    Hello AJvn! Firstly Welcome to AndroidCentral and thanks for signing up.

When I try moving the files through a file browser it says "File not found".

So my first question would be are you able to open the 'file' on your phone.? (internal storage) I say this, so we can first make sure the file actually still works on your phone. Then i would say, (if you can open the file) are you able to bluetooth it to your laptop?

Maybe you can try make a copy of the file to another location on the internal memory and then try move it again. Hope this helps a little.
    02-19-2017 12:12 AM