My galaxy s8 has dropped out my internet connection and won't reconnect

A

AC Question

I cannot get my galaxy s8 to reconnect to my internet onsite of putting the WiFi code in again repeatedly what can I do please

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Which phone do you have? The S8 is not out yet, not even officially announced so I presume you have a different device.

Have you tried power-cycling your network equipment?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

amberseattle

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I have sprint and my S8 is doing the same thing . I am in the house and I have Comcast Wi-Fi and Sprint mobile and have them both turned on . I don't understand why it has been dropping connection the last few weeks . It's only been a handful of times but it's very annoying . I am going to try to take out my SIM and reinserted and see if that helps . If you have any other answers please let me know . Thank you

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Amber, try "forgetting" the connection, then setting it up again. (And have your data connection turned off while you're doing it.) Make certain that you're using the correct password (case counts) or press the WPS button on your router if it has one, then go to the menu in Settings/Wifi and tap WPS push button (that's much easier - the router tells the phone what the password is).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995