Over the past few weeks, I've noticed that contacts I have stored in my Galaxy S7 have randomly been deleted (a few at a time). Their phone #, group I've assigned them to, text message history & the picture (synced from their FB profile using the Sync.Me app) still appears, but their name is gone from my phone contacts. When I go into my Gmail contacts on my computer, their name doesn't show up there either.

30+ of the contacts that have been deleted have just the phone # & picture show up above the letter "A" in my phone contacts. I just backed up & exported my current Gmail contacts as a CSV file to have as a backup if needed. I was considering of restoring my Gmail contacts to 30 days ago, but don't want to lose all the contacts I've added since then & need to fix this issue of contacts being deleted first.

I went into the Verizon store yesterday & the rep who had worked there for 10 years thought it may be the Sync.Me app that was deleting people's name from my phone, & when it synced to Gmail, it also deleted them from my Gmail contacts. Any thoughts or suggestions?
    02-18-2017 04:37 PM