I am trying to reset up my Blu Studio XL with Android 5.0 after having to factory reset it. When I first start up the phone it asks me for the basic language which I select, it then moves on to see if there is an active SIM card which I have temporarily removed. the third step is the one I get stuck on. Its when I go to connect to a Wifi. I have a list of three that come up but I select the one that is mine and enter the passcode. After I do that it says it connects and moves on to checking connection on this page i recieve the message "Webpage not availale the webpage at http://clients3. google. com/ generate_204 could not be loaded because: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED"
    If I try to skip it it comes up with a warning message saying that until i have an internet connection the phone wont be able to verify that my software is up to date. if i skip anyway it will go to my home screen and say i have a connection but if i try to access anything that require an internet connection it says that is cant establish a reliable connection to the server.

someone please help i have tried everything and I am at my wits end!

Thank you!
    02-18-2017 11:34 PM
    Was the phone malfunctioning before the first factory reset, and that's why you did the reset?

This might be helpful: How to use Smart Phone Flash Tool to Flash any BLU Smartphone? - BlogTechTips
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you try using a different wi-fi network, like at your local library?
    02-19-2017 02:21 AM
    Hello!

Sorry I am the original poster of the question but it did not show up under my new account for me to find.
    02-19-2017 03:12 AM
    Hello! thank you for replying back to me. I did try using a local coffe shop wifi network earlier in the day and I recieved the same result. I found somewhere that if I go and limit my data usage on my phone it would help however if I go to the data usage settings in my phone setting suddenly shuts down,anything else in the settings menu works just fine however. I'm not sure if the two issues are just canceling any solution I try out.
    02-19-2017 03:20 AM
    That's strange. Can you try another factory reset, in case something went wrong with the previous reset process?
    02-19-2017 12:03 PM
    I have now I even tried it through the settings > back up & reset and I tried it by doing the hard set recovery way but nothing seems to have changed.
    02-19-2017 02:40 PM
    Was the phone malfunctioning before the first factory reset, and that's why you did the reset?

This might be helpful: How to use Smart Phone Flash Tool to Flash any BLU Smartphone? - BlogTechTips
    02-19-2017 04:23 PM
    The phone seemed fine until I went to access the google play store. I was trying to update some of my apps when google play suddenly went blank and I could do nothing on the screen. I closed it down and went and tried some of my other google apps and suddenly they were all doing the same thing. I tried rebooting the phone at the time to see if it would help and when it restarted all of my apps and information were gone almost like I preformed a factory reset. Luckily most of it was already backed up on my SD card so I wasn't too worried. I tried accessing any of my google apps again and it started coming up with the Couldn't sign in message. I went to my account settings and did not see either of my google accounts logged in. At this point I started rebooting to see if that would help wich it didn't then I did my first factory reset which also did not help at all and by then I couldn't access the settings data usage and even thoug it was saying I was connected to Wifi I wasn't or at least it was saying I wasn't anyway. I went to the coffe shop and tried again but still nothing.

I am going to try the phone flash link you sent and see if it works and let you know.

Thank you!
    02-19-2017 04:36 PM
    Hello!

That solution worked!!! Thank you so much! I was so frustrated and ready to give up. Thank you for helping me! I really appreciat it! Settings no longer shuts down when I go to data usage, it can connect to the internet again and all of the google apps are working great.

Thank you again!!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-19-2017 10:19 PM