Hello. I have two questions, please help me guys.
    1) I have a samsung galaxy core prime and i talk to my friends outside mostly (have to in college) and i talk at random times but whenever i do, the wind is blowing. I talk to my friends who complain that they can hear the wind blowing hard and even when i check the audio files of the recording (i have an app that records my calls), the wind is so annoying i cant even hear my voice properly, it's like someone blowing hard into my phone's mic constantly, it's a pain! Can someone tell me how I can eliminate wind noise completely?
    2) I don't use headphones, because I find it easier to talk without them, and also because I guess since the mic is attached to the outer area, the noise from that environment will also be heard by the person I am talking to... is that true?

I will appreciate any help
    02-22-2017 09:56 AM
    Check you phone settings for "calls" to see what is available for "noise suppression" and "hearing aids".

Also, using the speaker phone instead of holding the phone to your ear will include lots of noise from the environment.
    02-22-2017 05:30 PM