How can I get the oem firmware for my Samsung Galaxy Sm-900 Tablet for free its stuck in bootloop

dasav

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
So my genius friend decides to do me a favor by attempting to root my device my brand new Samsung Galaxy tab PRO. And in the process of changing the text for the system display he get the damn thing stuck in a boot loop. Now I have tried using sammobile that websites is a rip off! First off no explanation of why there are many different country listing's when my tablet was purchased in u.s.a WTF! So any way I have tried using the ODIN mode and it is not being done right by me or my firmware is wrong or who the hell knows... Does anyone know a secondary website that would have the exact firmware or maybe can walk me thru and show me a aftermarket rom/operating system or systems? Is that why the damn things are rooted anyways?!

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't refer to sammobile as a rip-off, it's the default source for factory ROMs that are actually from Samsung. All other ROM download sites are independent of Samsung. Also, there are typically dozens and dozens of listed ROMs for each model as that's a necessity -- different versions and different localizations are needed because the hardware configurations for each phone vary widely, using a ROM not specific to your device won't work out as there is no 'generic' ROM that will work are multiple devices.
Anyway, if you don't like sammobile, take a look at updato:
Download Firmware – Samsung Update
For a summary on re-flashing the stock ROM, XDA developers is a great source:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...ral/firmware-stock-firmware-tab-pros-t3087238

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12