I think I'm being hacked or spied on by someone I know. What can I do next to protect my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

Hi. I had been seeing weird activity on my phone. I did a little research and saw some of the things that my phone was doing, seems like I've been hacked or someone has been spying on me. I have a few people in mind that are potential suspects of doing this toward me, but I have no idea how to protect myself from this kind of creepy stalking, other than putting passwords and keeping my phone out of reach from these people. I just now bought a new phone. As I started browsing through my new phone, I noticed that I received a weird text message from a 4 digit number with mixed characters and symbols in the text. I reported the message as spam, but I doubt that does anything remotely helpful to anyone. I have a copy of the text if anyone would like to lend some expertise on it. If someone knows what I can do to block these things, erase the stalker connection, and help me find out who it is that's doing this, I would really appreciate your help. I just want some peace. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star