Hi. I had been seeing weird activity on my phone. I did a little research and saw some of the things that my phone was doing, seems like I've been hacked or someone has been spying on me. I have a few people in mind that are potential suspects of doing this toward me, but I have no idea how to protect myself from this kind of creepy stalking, other than putting passwords and keeping my phone out of reach from these people. I just now bought a new phone. As I started browsing through my new phone, I noticed that I received a weird text message from a 4 digit number with mixed characters and symbols in the text. I reported the message as spam, but I doubt that does anything remotely helpful to anyone. I have a copy of the text if anyone would like to lend some expertise on it. If someone knows what I can do to block these things, erase the stalker connection, and help me find out who it is that's doing this, I would really appreciate your help. I just want some peace. Thanks.
    02-22-2017 10:40 PM
    02-22-2017 10:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

I'm closing this thread, since the original has answers, and it's easier to keep the discussion in one place.
    nahoku likes this.
    02-22-2017 11:53 PM