This is the message i got in red after doing a factory reset /wipe out on my samsung galaxy j1. Why did i do this ? Because my phone got stuck on a screen that said - System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest store for help. The store is closed and so i called verizon customer service who didn't have a clue to help me because they never heard of it. There is no trouble shooting menu that comes up to help me. So she told me to do a factory reset by pressing up home and power at the same time.

and i see in red unknown volume for path sbfs and failed to mount , but data wipe out is complete. and so when it restarts, low and behold, the screen goes back to System software not authorized by verizon wireless has been found on your phone. please turn off your phone and to the nearest store for help.

at this point, i am so upset, that if you can imagine a red face with smoke coming out of the ears, is the best way to describe how im feeling!!!!!! can someone who knows what the F?<k their doing please help. This is a 2 month old phone. There is no reason why it should be giving me so much problems with no one to fix or find a solution. this is BS.
    02-23-2017 12:18 AM