Hello,

For a few months now I have been getting notifications on my Samsung Galaxy S6 saying that my sim card is full:
    "Sim memory full. Delete some items."
    However whenever I tap on the notification it takes me to "Manage sim card messages" and that shows me that I have no messages stored on my sim card. Whenever I look this problem up online I see that I need to delete sim card messages, but I have none!

This is driving me insane because sometimes it notifies me every 10 minutes, most of the time every 2-3 minutes but sometimes every 30 f-ing seconds! It forces me to either put my phone on mute which makes me miss every call and message, which defies the point of a phone, or I have to endure my phone beeping all the f-ing time.

I tried to go into notifications to see if I could just deactivate notifications on something and would make it stop but I couldn't find anything.

Please help, I am loosing my mind.

Thank you
    02-23-2017 06:30 PM
    Try taking out the sim card, clean it and put it back.

Check you contact save settings and see if they are set to save to SIM card.
    If they is not the issue you could also get a new SIM card to see if that helps.
    02-23-2017 09:40 PM
    Hey (OP here),

Thank you for taking the time to answer and try to help.
    I tried to take the sim out and clean it, unfortunately it didn't work.
    I am trying to find out how to check the contact save settings however I can't seem to figure it out, would you mind telling me where to look please ?

Thank you very much !
    02-25-2017 02:38 PM