Looking for a new phone in the $213-$300 price range, details inside

A

AC Question

Hello, so in the following couple of months I will probably be buying a new phone. Currently I have an LG Spirit 4G (LG Escape 2 in the USA) and I think it's time for an upgrade.

Carrier: bonbon (it's a child company of T-Mobile Croatia as far as I'm aware)

Price: I predict that, at the time of buying, my budget will be in the $213-$300 price range. It will be bought off-contract, meaning I will pay full price for the device.

Size Preference: no preference

What will it be used for: reddit (and other social media), texting, calling, that's probably it for now

Preferred brands: no preference. note: I have lost all faith in LG due to the things they've been doing in the past couple of years so please don't recommend LG phones

Other:

- unlockable bootloader and good community support (custom ROMs) are strongly preferred
- as many high-end (flagship) features as possible, while they still fit in the price range

If you see that some flagships from a year or two before fit my requirements, feel free to suggest them as well. I will gladly review all sugestions. Please suggest as many phones that fit in this rather large price range, from cheapest to the most expensive one.

Right now I'm thinking about Xiaomi Mi 5, would that be a good choice?

Also bear in mind that I'm from Croatia, so please and try to suggest good shops I can buy the proposed phones from (amazon.de or aliexpress maybe?).

Thanks in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz