Droid turbo 2 can't find any wifi , Bluetooth and accelerometer death

A

AC Question

Hi folks,
Suddenly my droid turbo 2 can't find any available wifi and bluetooth connection. It just didn't appear at the screen selections. What I can do right now is just using phone and internet through data connection.

The phone accelerometer are death without cause too. Its like My droid turbo 2 are forgot most of its capabilities.

Here's the list that I already do it:
1. Reset the network settings

2. Do factory data reset 2 times

3. Flash the ROM with my current Motorola Droid turbo 2 ROM. But still it can't flash the connection part. So it's unable to complete flash process.

4. Updating to Nougat and it said unable to finish the installation.

Please help me :-(

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks,
Suddenly my droid turbo 2 can't find any available wifi and bluetooth connection. It just didn't appear at the screen selections. What I can do right now is just using phone and internet through data connection.

The phone accelerometer are death without cause too. Its like My droid turbo 2 are forgot most of its capabilities.

Here's the list that I already do it:
1. Reset the network settings

2. Do factory data reset 2 times

3. Flash the ROM with my current Motorola Droid turbo 2 ROM. But still it can't flash the connection part. So it's unable to complete flash process.

4. Updating to Nougat and it said unable to finish the installation.

Please help me :-(

Is the Verizon Upgrade Assistant available for you to reflash?

http:////forums.androidcentral.com/...e%2FBPOD-H9887-SUA-moto-V7.pdf&token=r9Vi4N76

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol