For over a month now my Google has not been syncing correctly with my phone. My Google cards are a day late and my inbox is empty because everything goes straight to all mail. I have checked every filter every setting and even reset the data in Gmail. Nothing seems to help. I think it is Google system, not just Gmail. I am at a loss as what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    02-26-2017 08:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the Gmail app or the stock Email app to get your Gmail? What else doesn't sync correctly? How about your Google Calendar events, your Google Drive files, your Google Photos? Are all of those also not syncing properly?
    02-27-2017 02:15 AM
    I turned my Gmail on as the default, disabled the stock email. Problems were before that tho. My Google cards, from the homescreen, are about a day behind. It seems like a Google issue, but it could a Samsung thing I guess. When I go to gmail, nothing shows in inbox, but there will be10 messages in the all mail folder. When I open that one, it shows up as being empty- even tho the screen before that just told me there 10. I just turned the stock app back on as default and at least it's showing me my mail, although still no notifications.
    02-27-2017 06:17 PM
    Are other Google apps acting odd as well, like Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Photos, etc.?

Do you have any power-saving modes turned on, or 3rd party battery-saving apps installed?

A general troubleshooting step is to wipe the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-30240
    02-27-2017 10:33 PM