Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro eat ram so fast, how to restricts xiaomi apps from eating ram
    02-26-2017 08:42 PM
    What do you mean by "eating RAM"?

You have no control over the amount of memory an app uses while it is running.

If you are running out of storage space, that is a different question.
    02-27-2017 12:44 AM
    Remember that Android prefers to keep RAM mostly full, unlike Windows. Empty RAM is useless RAM with Android. Just let the system take care of RAM management, and don't use any "RAM booster" or "RAM cleaner" apps.
    02-27-2017 02:06 AM
    Remember that Android prefers to keep RAM mostly full, unlike Windows. Empty RAM is useless RAM with Android. Just let the system take care of RAM management, and don't use any "RAM booster" or "RAM cleaner" apps.
    but sometime when ram is almost eat up, application is so laggy
    02-27-2017 07:20 AM
    What do you mean by "eating RAM"?

You have no control over the amount of memory an app uses while it is running.

If you are running out of storage space, that is a different question.
    i mean it's is used by many background service or application we dont see, so i want to know how to optimize ram to make phone run smoother
    02-27-2017 07:22 AM
    It may have to do more with what specific apps are running. Do you have any RAM booster apps installed? Those can ironically slow the phone down.
    ManiacJoe likes this.
    02-27-2017 10:15 AM
    It may have to do more with what specific apps are running. Do you have any RAM booster apps installed? Those can ironically slow the phone down.
    no i just have Xiaomi's stock cleaner app, whenever the phone is lagged, i use that app to release ram
    02-27-2017 08:13 PM
    Does the stock cleaner app have any automatic settings? If so, turn them off, and only use it manually (if at all).

The next time it's lagging, go to the Settings menu that shows you all of the running apps, and show us a screenshot. That menu's location can be in different places on different phones, so look around for it.
    02-27-2017 10:35 PM
    Does the stock cleaner app have any automatic settings? If so, turn them off, and only use it manually (if at all).

The next time it's lagging, go to the Settings menu that shows you all of the running apps, and show us a screenshot. That menu's location can be in different places on different phones, so look around for it.
    Thank you very much, i will try turn off that app, if my phone lag again i will capture running apps screenshort
    03-01-2017 10:18 AM