My google accounts won't sync at all

A

AC Question

Nothing works - I can't sync contacts, can't add payment methods on Google Play, can't add files to my Google Drive - It says there's a "network error". All other apps work fine both on data and WiFi, but anything related to Google gives me the error. I tried deleting my google accounts and re-adding them, clearing cache, rebooting - Nothing helped. Why is this happening, anyone has any idea?

ex0LL

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
Hello.

Is your data sync turned on?

To check on it, please use the menu you can drag down from the top of the screen.
To check the sync status of an application, go to Settings>Accounts and select the desired service.

If anything of this doesn't work, I would check if your device is rooted. If you are not aware of the root status of your phone, please download this application:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.joeykrim.rootcheck&hl=it&token=gO1w1g8H
and run a verifying.

If your device is rooted, it might cause some incompatibility issues with google services.
As for my experience, I wouldn't recommend rooting as it may only cause problems.
Android already leaves room for a lot of user customizations unlike Apple devices, so it's pretty much unnecessary in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney