Voice typing keeps repeating sentence

A

AC Question

When I use voice typing to text when I used voice typing to text it keeps repeating the sentence it keeps repeating this sentence just like it's doing here just like its doing here

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
There are several threads about this, so let us use this as the active one and concentrate replies and questions here.
We need to know the device, carrier, and whether the problem started after a software update.

Last edited:

Gnine

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Mine started doing it a couple weeks ago. I only use it on messenger and uninstalled messenger, reinstalled and it worked til tonight. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling messenger again to no avail. I have an LG E980, only use WIFI and don't know a heck of a lot about this stuff but when I look at Update now it tells me my device is up to date but under Last update it says Not updated.

Gnine

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Also what I noticed also what I notice also would I notice oh so what I noticed all so what I. See how it repeats the sentence with different possibilities like past and present tense? I turned off predictive wording and ok google detection. Am at a loss.

njruffsters

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
There are several threads about this, so let us use this as the active one and concentrate replies and questions here.
We need to know the device, carrier, and whether the problem started after a software update.
Me too... ever since Nougat update on 3/6/17. Samsung galaxy S7 Edge Verizon. Nougat 7.0. I disabled and forced stopped messages÷ and started using Samsung messag. it went away for 2 days but its back again. My messages are repeated 5-6 times when voice typing! I need to voice type all dsy snd cant. HELP!!!
IT HAPPENS ON ALL MESSAGING APPS... MESSAGES, TELEGRAM, MESSENGER... WHERE EVER I VOICE TYPE.

GS8212

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Same problem. Started a couple of days ago. Same problem period started a couple of days ago. Same problem. Started a couple of days ago period same problem period started a couple of days ago period same problem. I started a couple of days ago.

See above. Pixel. Android 7.1.1. last patch on Feb 5, 2017.

Please help.

tjstree

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Mine started this morning too. Galaxy Light, T-Mobile, Jelly Bean, last updated Google 3/2, T-M updated 2/14.

It puts everything in triplicate and the words that could have multiple spellings are represented in each one.

Update: My husband's phone (same specs) is doing it now, as well.

Last edited:

evbailey3

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
I have a Samsung note 5 on T-Mobile service and it just started doing this this morning. I use voice text ALL THE TIME so we really need someone to fix this. It sounds like its a google problem, but I wish they'd get it fixed ASAP. Tried uninstalling latest update, didn't work. (it worked for 1 or 2 messages then started duplicating again). Tried clearing google cache and data, didn't work. Someone please help!

njruffsters

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
appears to be happening to a lot of people I know appears to be happening to the lot of people I know appears to be happening to a lot of people I now appears to be happening to lot of people I know and this is what happens and this is what happened. And this is what happens. And this is what happened period and this is what happens

Turtle205

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Samsung 7, was doing it a few weeks ago then stopped but started again this morning. Took to the Verizon store and they have no idea trip to the Verizon store and they have no idea took two the Verizon store and they have no idea talk to the Verizon store and they have no idea tip to the Verizon store and they have no idea

RocketGator

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and my carrier is Sprint. I had a major update a few days ago and it started after that. It has been doing it ever since with all voice to text messages. It keeps repeating what I have said over and over and over until I make it stop. Then delete the multiple repeats.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12