Ive' searched for days to find a pin code lock app. They either put adds on my phone, or they access files that are not necessary for a simple app. I've searched in both free and paid apps for my android phone, and have not yet found one that ONLY locks my phone and shows the time without unlocking. I can do without the time if that isn't doable.
    02-28-2017 08:10 PM
    Ive' searched for days to find a pin code lock app. They either put adds on my phone, or they access files that are not necessary for a simple app. I've searched in both free and paid apps for my android phone, and have not yet found one that ONLY locks my phone and shows the time without unlocking. I can do without the time if that isn't doable.
    Welcome to Android Central. You didn't specify which device you have, but on most phones, you can go into settings / security (sometimes under the "general" tab). There, you should have an option as to how you would like to secure your phone. I don't know of any other apps to recommend for you.
    Welcome to Android Central. You didn't specify which device you have, but on most phones, you can go into settings / security (sometimes under the "general" tab). There, you should have an option as to how you would like to secure your phone. I don't know of any other apps to recommend for you.
    02-28-2017 08:23 PM
    Like @lsmachado I suggest just using the built-in security options of the OS to do this, there should be no ad-based apps needed.
    02-28-2017 08:55 PM