How can I remove the "Mobile Data is turned off" notification?

A

AC Question

So, I just updated my Samsung Galaxy S7 and now when I turn off my data I get a "Mobile data turned off" notification that WILL NOT go away. The little icon is on the top bar ALL day and I see the notification every time I wake up my phone.

Any way to remove it?

imtwisted2

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
I found it annoying on my lock screen too. Reboot your phone and it will disappear. However, when you turn your data on and then off again, it will reappear. You just have to reboot it again.

Jonny_2_Cents

May 9, 2017
Visit site
Turn on mobile data. Switch the set data limit to off. Then turn your data back off.

I then got a data usage warning notification. Swiped left, it disappeared and no more notifications ������

I don't think OP is talking about usage limit warnings. I have the same problem. I'm at home and I like to turn off data. But now, with this update I get an icon in the top left of the bar and when I open the notice it's just telling me I have data turned off...yea no kidding. It's really annoying, it can't be swiped away and there doesn't appear to be a setting to turn it off.

Carlos Vash

May 18, 2017
Visit site
Hey there! I've had the exact same issues since the last update on my Galaxy S7 Edge. I found a way to remove at the least the notification from the lock screen but the icon will still be in the Status Bar on the top left corner of your home screen. This link has the step by step on how to do it:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...urned-off-notification-notification-list.html

"jaeladarling" is the poster that wrote the step by step and it even has pictures! Hope this helps. :D :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084