As a business owner with high traffic, I now have to use 2 to 3 more buttons to accomplish a task that required only 1 before. EMAIL is horrible , cannot see read or unread on one screen, like before. I get 200 emails regarding my business a day. I had all appointments on calendar and email...too tedious now. Business owners are furious.
    03-02-2017 10:41 AM
    It might be worth sending feedback.
    03-02-2017 12:55 PM
    It is a "shame" that unlike a desktop, reverting updates us clumsy or worse.

I have a backup spare phone to double to use in such cases. And iPhone so different platform with its own strength and weaknesses. And it can use iTunes to save a backup that can be restored.

Tablets that double as Intel laptops that are PRI Rd close to a phone cost are a nice supplement to a phone.

No idea what device, app(s) and OS version. And every brand has slightly different build of Android. Apps are more generic. And apps have to keep current with Android and new hardware.

Turning off auto update for all of critical few apps, at least temporarily.
    On desktop I would wait one to two weeks for bugs to surface. And use a spare computer just for testing.

We ask a lot of our computer-in-a-pocket to do for us. Having been W/o a phone due to hardware is why I have a cheap but reliable 2nd phone.

All the usual trouesbooting steps. Sometimes an update needs old cached data deleted and rebuilt. Or uninstall and reinstall, along with two reboots. Can help.
    03-02-2017 01:11 PM