My phone is a Galaxy Core Prime. I received a text message on Jan. 14, 2017 from a "32497598033" stating "I'm in the lobby". I was not at work that day (Saturday) nor do I recall receiving a text message on that date. Subsequently, I have noticed my MS Outlook calendar has not been syncing all the time and that dates and meetings were changing without my moving them (these are times, dates and meetings I have scheduled for myself). As of late, I have noticed there is another calendar that is synching with my phone and I have no idea how that was setup or who set it up. This calendar was not there a couple of months ago, I am certain of that (without going into great detail). It looks to be partly our company's web calendar and partly someone else's calendar. This is my private phone, not the company's. I got it for the sole purpose tracking my calendar and to-do list - none of the other stuff. I want to find out how it found its way to my phone and who put it there. It would almost appear as if someone was trying to access my phone for info. How do I find out who the sender was? How do I fix my calendar problems; go to the geek squad or go to my phone service provider, or...? Obviously, I'm ignorant, apologies. Any help would be greatly appreciated. JB
    03-03-2017 09:24 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I would start changing your passwords on your accounts. I would also consider a factory reset on the device.

Check this out before resetting the device: Factory Reset Protection: what you need to know | Android Central
    03-03-2017 09:32 AM