Last night I was watching YouTube and I put my tablet on sleep mode. I woke up and my tablet wouldn't turn on or charge. After a while I took out my SD card and then it turned on. It said my data partition was corrupted and it had a reset button in the middle. I pressed it and it brought me to a weird menu with these options: reboot system now, apply update from ADB, apply update from external storage, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and apply update from cache. I pressed wipe data and then it said my data was wiped, then I pressed reboot and it reset my tablet. It brought me to data partition corrupt screen with the reset in the middle. I pressed it and it brought me to the same screen again. No matter what I press or in what combination nothing changes. I just get sent back to the same screen. Please help me! Also my tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite and the model is SM-T110.
    03-04-2017 12:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, it sounds like there's been a hardware failure. I'm not sure if there's much you can do besides bringing it to a repair shop (but they'll probably have to replace the motherboard, which I doubt is worth it).
    03-05-2017 02:58 AM