Hi, I've had this annoying issue recently that I've been trying to resolve. I've downloaded at least three games that require connection in the past week. When I downloaded the first game, it worked just fine using my wifi. However when i was outside and using my mobile data, it prompted me claiming that I have no connection when In fact I was. I figured it was an issue with the game so I uninstalled it and installed it again but that didn't help. So, I decided to move on. I downloaded 2 more games after that but they were facing the same problems too. If I could add, games that I've downloaded a really while back works just fine both on WiFi and mobile data. Somehow, its just games that I've tried to download recently. Hope someone can help shed some light about this issue and perhaps a solution too. I would be very grateful
    03-04-2017 08:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try going to Settings>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names, select the one for your mobile network, and edit it. Disable IPv6, if possible. Some servers still seem to have problems with IPv6.
    03-05-2017 02:17 AM