Recently I tried to download a song using my gtunes app on my android and a notice came up saying that I had reached my limit of free downloads and that I had to buy a premium member license using PayPay for 5.99 U.S. and that would give me lifetime membership. Anyone ever heard of this before? I thought it was free with no limits?
    03-04-2017 08:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'd stay away from Gtunes and similar "free" music downloader apps. Unless you're just downloading public domain songs, these apps are pretty shady, like any app that claims to give you things that you're supposed pay for for free. I've looked at the terms of use of some of these kinds of apps, and their loophole seems to be that the app is intended for "research use" only. You're allowed to download songs for free only to "research" to see if you like them, I guess. But the terms specify that once your "research" is done, you have to delete the songs from your device. Keeping them indefinitely would be a violation of those terms, and essentially illegal. There's a reason why these apps aren't allowed in the Play Store.
    03-05-2017 02:13 AM